Comment on page
Update the Plug-in Assembly Registration
Note: You need to follow the below mentioned steps for changing the isolation mode of the plug-ins to none only when you are using Proxy server to access CRM. OTHERWISE, ignore the below steps.
- 1.Extract the downloaded zip folder for the solution to get Plugin Registration Tool folder.
- 2.Click on the ‘PluginRegistration.exe’ which you will get from Plugin Registration Tool folder, this will open the following window. Click on ‘CREATE NEW CONNECTION’ and enter connection information as shown in the below screenshot. Click on Login button.
- Server: Name of the CRM server
- Port: Port number of CRM server
- User Name: The user name of CRM, i.e., DomainName\username
- Password: Password of the CRM
3. After clicking Login, you will see the below screen where all the organizations available on your CRM server will be listed. Select the org where Maplytics is setup and click on the ‘Login’ button.
4. Double click on the ‘(Assembly) Inogic.Maplytics.Geocoding’. Change the Isolation mode from ‘Sandbox’ to ‘None’ and click on ‘Update Selected Plugins’.
5. This would complete updating the desired changes for this plug-in to make them work outside Sandbox.