We feel sad that you have to uninstall the solution. It’s pretty simple. Go to Setting > Solution > Select Maplytics > Delete. Maplytics is a managed solution, so it won’t affect any other entity or attribute of CRM.
4. I am unable to see Detail Map and Heat Map buttons in the ribbon bar. What is the reason behind this?
There are a couple of reasons behind this:
• You forgot to configure Maplytics settings. Go to Maplytics app >Settings > Solution > Open Maplytics solution > Click on ‘Configure’ button. This will create Entity Map and Dashboard Records for Maplytics.
• Logged in User is not added to Team Maplytics. Go to Setting > Security > Teams > Maplytics and add the required user to Team.
5. How to resolve ‘You do not have the privilege to use Maplytics’ issue?
There can be two possible reasons behind this:
• The user is not added in Team Maplytics: Go to Settings >Advanced Settings > Settings > Security > Teams > Maplytics and check whether the logged in user is added to Team Maplytics. If not, please add the user.
• The user does not have Maplytics Security Roles. Go to Setting > Security > User > Select the required User > Assign either ‘Maplytics User’ or ‘Maplytics Admin’ security role.
6. I am having issues while using Maplytics and ClickDimensions in Dynamics CRM
Please refer the below link to resolve this issue.