Comment on page
To start using Truck route, user needs to update the license and then configure as mentioned below:
Update the license: Go to Maplytics App > Settings > License registration > Click on Activate. Configure: Go to Maplytics App > Settings > License registration > Configure Tab > Configure. Here the Asset data will be configured to the users Dynamics CRM.
Assets data configuration will create some sample records for Trucks which user can select while using the feature of Truck routing. User can click on the ‘New’ button to create new records of Assets. They can also edit and save changes to the configured Assets.
After the sample records for trucks have been configured, user can enable the truck routing. To enable truck routing, go to Maplytics App > Settings > Maplytics Configuration Details > Default Configuration Detail record (with no user) > Advanced Settings > Enable Truck Route.
User can choose the truck icon on the Direction card to plot the route for a truck. On the selection of the truck icon a window will pop up to enter the Asset details. Within the Asset Details, user can either select one of the sample truck types or select the custom option to enter their own details and then click on ‘Go’ to plot the route.
Optimization of the route with the Shortest Distance will not be available when Truck is selected as the mode of transport.
The Asset Details will be as follows:
- 1.Asset type: The asset for which the route has to be plotted. It can be selected from the following list of configured sample records. User can also select ‘custom’ to enter their own details.
- Trailer 1
- Trailer 2
- Trailer 3
- Trailer 4
- Trailer 5
- Trailer 6
2. Axles: The number of axles.
3. Dimension Unit: The unit of measurement of width, height, length. Can be one of the following values:
4. Height: The height of the vehicle in the specified dimension units.
5. Length: The length of the vehicle in the specified dimension units.
6. Width: The width of the vehicle in the specified dimension units.
7. Weight Unit: The unit of measurement of weight. Can be one of the following values.
8. Weight: The weight of the vehicle in the specified weight units.
9. Hazardous Materials: List of one or more hazardous materials for which the vehicle is transporting. Possible values are:
- Flammable Solid
- Goods Harmful To Water
- Poisonous Inhalation