2. What is the termination clause for Maplytics after the subscription has started?
The client can delete all the copies of the solution currently in possession. Please refer to the License Terms for the same, supplied along with Maplytics solution. Also, please inform at [email protected] that you do not wish to renew the subscription.
3. I am getting the message ‘The license version and CRM version mismatch.’ What should I do now?
Maplytics license always validates the CRM version. This message indicates that the current CRM version and the CRM version in Maplytics license are not same. Please contact us on [email protected] with your CRM details to get an updated license issued.
4. How do I change who has Maplytics license?
You can always grant or deny access to Dynamics CRM users for Maplytics. Navigate to Maplytics App > Settings > Teams > Maplytics (Add or Remove members from this Team to grant or deny Maplytics access)
5. Is Maplytics Billed per month?
Maplytics is billed Annually, however, it is priced on per month basis.
6. Can I increase the number of users in an existing subscription?
Yes! You can anytime write us a mail on [email protected] that you want to ‘n’ number of users to your initial subscription. You will be charged on a pro-rata basis for the remaining period of the current subscription period.
7. How do I extend my Maplytics trial/subscription?
To extend subscription/trial, please connect with us on [email protected] Our Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
8. Can I get a free license for sandbox/development environment on the purchase of Maplytics license for production instance?
Yes, please connect with us on [email protected] Our Team will get back to you as soon as possible.