Support for Dataverse(CDS)
If user does not have Dynamics CRM, they can still use Maplytics by subscribing for the PowerApps platform. This platform comes packaged with some base entities that includes Accounts and Contacts along with other platform entities to provide support for it security and other infrastructure.
To use Maplytics within PowerApps, user can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to admin.powerapps.com > log in using PowerApps credentials.
- Click on ‘New environment’ > Enter the details > Create an environment
- Click on ‘Create database’ > Select the required details > Create database
- Click on ‘Navigate to other Applications’ > All apps > Powerapps > Select required environment
- Click on solutions at the left navigation pane > Import > Maplytics. This will create the Maplytics App.
- To access the Maplytics App, click on Apps at the left navigation pane > Select Maplytics App