Comment on page
Yes, with Maplytics plotting CRM data is very simple. You can plot any OOB or Custom entity on the Map. For Maplytics to plot the entities the prerequisite is; either that entity should have its address attribute, or it can be related to any other entity that has the address attribute. You will need to setup Entity Map for the custom entity before plotting on a map. Please refer to below link for the same:
You can plot a maximum three entities simultaneously on a map. For example, you can visualize accounts, leads and contact simultaneously on a single screen of the map.
One of the primary reasons for this is that the records are not geocoded. Please make sure you have latitude and longitude data present in the CRM records. There are two ways to geocode CRM records using Maplytics:
• Run the Maplytics Geocoding workflow:
Select records > Run Workflow > select 'Inogic.Maplytics.GeoCoding' workflow as shown below:
• Run the Batch processing Tool:
Please refer to the below link for a systematic guide:
Yes, this is possible with Maplytics. You might need to spare few minutes for this workaround. Please visit the link mentioned below and set up two Maplytics dashboards pointing to two different addresses of the same entity:
Maplytics binds the following views on the map:
- System Views
- Personal Views
- Marketing List
- Maplytics Dashboard Records
Category drop-down list contains the list of all field attributes (Custom as well as OOB) for the selected entity. It does not depend on the selected view. For example, in below screenshot Category will have a list of all field attribute from Account entity:
Maps are downloadable. You can save the map as .png format image. Click on the vertical ellipsis menu for the download option as seen below:
Yes! When you make a route for your day on the desktop version, you can send an email of the route to your mobile for voice directions. Please refer the below-mentioned link for the same:
Yes, you can add as many personal views as you would like to see on the map.
We can do some basic customizations like adding tooltip attributes, defining categories etc. Please contact us at [email protected], if you have any specific requirements, we can surely consider adding it as a feature in Maplytics.
There are two reasons behind this:
• Maplytics is currently available in six different languages; German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Turkish, and English. English is the default language of the solution. If your native language is other than these six supported languages, Maplytics will load in the English language.
• If you have activated the language pack after importing Maplytics solution then on changing the language, the solution will be available in English language only. Please reimport Maplytics solution to resolve this issue.